Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Prayer for my Husband, Day 1: Faith

 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Matt. 17:20


Father, Today, I thank you for my husband. I thank you for his heart. I thank you for his love for me. I thank you for giving him to me, for making me his helpmate. Forgive me, God, for the times that I have failed him and for the times that I have failed You. I want to be the wife and the helper that you have called me to be for Kenn. I pray today that You would increase my husband's FAITH. give him the kind of faith that can move mountains! I pray that You would enlarge his faith in You, in your Word, Your promises and Your power. Give him the ability and the strength to rely on faith! I know that Your word says that those who rely on faith are blessed (Gal. 3:9) and I want him to be blessed beyond measure!! Thank you, Lord, for your hand over him and our covenant with each other and with You. In Your Holy name... 


No comments:

Post a Comment