Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Prayer for my Husband, Day 2: Future

I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

Lord, thank You for my husband. Thank You for the promises that You have given him. Thank You for all of the amazing gifts that You have given him. You have given him an incredible ability to teach and the wonderful gift of wisdom. I know that You gave him those for a purpose. Help him to always see that You DO have a plan for his life. Help him to never question if You have abandoned him. Remind him daily that you are good (Ps. 34:8) and that you have a plan for the future that HE hopes for! Never let his own belief in himself overshadow his belief in You and what You have created him to do. Help him to see himself as You see him. Help me to be the helper that he needs. As I lean upon You, Lord, show me the way that you have planned for us. (Proverbs 3:6) Let us not take another step that is out of Your will for our lives and our future. Use him, Lord, to reach the lost and hurting. I know that you have called Him for Your purpose! I expect greatness in his life! 
Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment